Light And Easy To Assemble!
Spring Gardener is a brand name owned by the Jewett-Cameron Company and is based out of North Plains, Oregon. The company features three greenhouses which are made to be portable and are advertised as being able to be built right over top of your garden to give it an early start. The greenhouses themselves consist of a rust resistant powder coated frame and a translucent fabric that is UV protected.
These greenhouses are also very inexpensive with the 10’ x 20’ (Their largest) coming in at just under $650.
The thing to remember with greenhouses though is that you pretty much get what you pay for and with the inexpensive prices these units sell at you should take them for what they are. That is a good cheap way to get a greenhouse like structure that will last you for the next 3 to 5 years.
Here’s a breakdown of their three greenhouses.
Spring Gardener Greenhouse Details.
- Basically this is one model with three different sizes. A 5’ x 6’ x 6’-5”, 6’ x 8’ x 7’ and a 10’ x 20’ x 9’.
- A sturdy rust resistant frame that has a decorative powder coating which will match the valance.
- The fabric is translucent (not clear) and has been UV coated for a longer life.
- No tools are required for assembly, due to its simple wing nut design.
- Rollup windows run down the sides of the unit for cross ventilation and contain insect netting to help stop any invaders from getting to your tender plants.
- Can be erected directly over top of your garden.
- This unit is lightweight and portable, even after you have assembled it.
- If you don’t want a more permanent structure in your yard then this may just be your ticket.
- Has attained many good customer reviews and is currently pulling 3.5 stars out of 5.
Click On Any Image
As mentioned earlier this portable greenhouse has attained some good customer reviews as evidenced by the one below.
By Donald Taylor
We have probably had 3 different portable green houses prior to this one. The quality of this one far exceeds the others. We normally take them down when warm weather hits but this one is so nice and unlike the others it opens all the way at both ends, we may leave it up. Well worth the price.
To get further information, read the rest of the customer reviews or to place an order simply click on any image and a new window will open to provide you the info.