Takes Whatever Ma Nature Can Throw At It.
When it comes to strength, durability and just plain eye pleasing design the Rion greenhouse kit is probably the top one on the market. These greenhouses are designed using a unique resin frame that is both light, strong and unlike other greenhouse kits these actually come with rubber seals that are inserted between the units frame and the glazing.
Along with being strong it is just plain good to look at as well as easy to assemble. A good part of their easy assembly is due to the fact that they are extremely light and use snap together parts. The other item that makes them easy to assemble is a clear and detailed instruction manual. Quite frankly in this price range hit will be hard to find another greenhouse with all these built-in features.
So let’s take a deeper look into just what Rion provides in each of the models. There are presently three models here in various sizes and we will deal with each one in turn. So let’s jump in and get started.
The EcoGrow 2 Kit:
This is Rion’s newest greenhouse to enter the market and is designed for the hobbyist with features like twin wall 6 mm translucent glazing and the fact that it is designed for year-round use. Like. Here are the further details.
The heavy-duty resin frame has been 100% UV protected.
- The kit is available in 6′ x 6′, 6′ x 8′,6′ x 10′ and 6′ x 12′.
The greenhouses barn shape allows for good headroom and easier gardening.
There are no special tools required for assembling this kit owing to its easy pin and lock connectors.
- The sidewalls are constructed of light diffusing 6 mm polycarbonate and the roof of 4 mm material.
- The structure will provide you with an optimal environment for your plants and flowers regardless of the season.
- This kit includes a manually operated roof vent.
- Optional features include an automatic roof vent opener and optional automatic louver window openers.
The Hobby Gardener Kit:
This series of greenhouses is not only attractive and durable but expandable as well. This means that if you decide later on that you didn’t buy enough greenhouse you can add an expansion kit to make it larger. Intrigued? Let’s look a little deeper.
- This greenhouse can withstand winds of up to 80 miles an hour and has been tested up to an 1100 pound snow load.
- This kit is easy to assemble and requires no additional tools than what is in the box.
- The frame is constructed of PVC resin that is also UV protected.
- Twin wall panels means that the structure will offer superior strength and safety as well as superior heat insulation.
- Contains roof vents and automatic vent openers. One vent for the 8’ x 8’, two vents for the 8’ x 12’, four vents for the 8’ x 16’ and five vents 8’ x 20’.
- Comes with dual hinged doors to provide ease of access for even your largest tools.
- Includes the base foundation kit.
- Sizes available are: 8’ x 16’, 8’ x 12’, 8’ x 8’ and 8’ x 20’. All sizes have an interior peak height of 81 ½ inches.
The Grand Gardener Kit:
The Grand Gardener Kit uses the same snap together UV protected resin frame that the other models do. One change here though is the fact that opaque 4 mm material has been used as the roof glazing and clear panels have been used for the walls to provide optimal insulation and clear viewing as well.
• Has a large volume of interior space for easy gardening and planting of tall plants.
• This kit is easy to assemble and requires no additional tools and what is in the box.
• Number of staging tables included are dependent on model, but all models include a solar light.
• The frame is constructed of PVC resin that is also UV protected.
• Twin wall 4 mm panels have been used in the roof and 1 mm clear panels in the walls.
• Contains roof vents and windows with automatic vent openers. One each for the 8’ x 8’, two each for the 8’ x 12’ and three each for the 8’ x 16’.
• Comes with dual hinged doors to provide ease of access for even your largest tools.
• Includes the base foundation kit.
• Sizes available are: 8’ x 16’, 8′ x 20′, 8’ x 12’ and 8’ x 8’. All sizes have an interior peak height of 81 ½ inches.
To get more information on any greenhouse or to order simply click on an image and a new window will open to provide you with the requested information.